moon ticket

úterý 14. ledna 2014

My cryptocoin and stock failures/little wins, such doge life

Hey doges.Such things happened recently. Have you heard about 42 coin? Yeah that coin was like few days old and worth 0.000000- and then in just few hours it boomed to 1200 BTC and then up to 1900 BTC per 1 "42", that's roughly 1900*$900 = $1 720 000. Yes I missed don't worry I'm not dogellionaire. So me and my friend were fighting between 1200-900-1400 BTC per 42, he made 4M doges and I made some small value of btc too, anyway I had to sell 300k doges to buy BTC.
If you want to know what is that chart from then it's from Cryptsy exchange server (the home of cryptocoins). And if you want starting coins then register with my invitation.

The whole 42 idea made me buy more altcoins because we seriously don't know when will such "moon" happen again.

So I bought these coins based on forums' popularity, dis some reasearch etc.

So now I got these cryptocurrencies:
100k Lottocoin. [lotto]
Almost 100k Androids Tokens [adt]
11k Earthcoins [eac]
I still got something like 216k dogecoins.
5 tagcoins (poortag)

6 meow coins and 1000 coinye coins (yea lol)
+left over of ltc and btc (for doge)

So that's all for today about coins now stocks.

What about my Etoro. (if you want Etoro invite and $20 gift then PM me) Etoro wasn't bad either.

INTC - Intel is doing really good and basically my favs are: GOOG, WDC, CSCO. FDX is not bad, BIDU is cool too but I will stop with NVDA because it's not that profiting, same for NFLX. Amazon needs to recover and my prediction of MA (Mastercard) failed, and on the other hand Visa is balin. Also invested in TRIP and BTC STOCK but this didn't go well so I will not keep them in next cycle - a cycle is what I call a maximum 7 days hold. So this made $1 in two days, low risk, low profit, fun and experience  (including capped fees). This week I will keep GOOG, might try VISA, TESLA, 3M, AUTODESK and APPLE. If you want $20 gift then PM for invite doges. To da moon.



1 komentář:

  1. Did you consider listing your coin to encylopedia, here is how you can. snap on the tags and know more
    Coinpedia.org | currency encyclopedia | List your Coin

    OdpovědětVymazat