moon ticket

pondělí 27. ledna 2014

Most trending coins of January (the 31st apocalypse comin)

So in what coins I actually trust:

Dogecoin (to da jupiter)

Mooncoin (such new)
Potcoin (new)
Smartcoin (very new)
Dimecoin (interdasting)
Cagecoin (funny but crap)
Astrocoin (has potential but kinda confusin)
Colosuscoin (I don't know what the F am I doing)
coinyecoin (for teh fun)
Tipscoin (this will fucking reach $0,32 per coin so why not?)

The font size means how many I own OR how much I trust. 

Where I get the most information? Is this hype/rumor/fact? 

4chan
reddit
forums
web
IRCS!#
  • smartcoin
  • dogecoin
  • dogecoin-market
  • pumpcrypto
  • potcoin
  • mooncoin
  • tips
Now please let me sleep a little bit, i got work too. Wait for the 31st Jan apocalypse.

To da moon

2 komentáře:

  1. If you need a reliable agency to invest in dodgecoin or any other platform, and boost your profits within a short period, contact easybinarysolutions@gmail.com , expert miners would guide you through the simple process.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Pokud potřebujete spolehlivou agenturu, která bude investovat do dodgecoinu nebo jiné platformy, a během krátké doby zvýší své zisky, obraťte se na easybinarysolutions@gmail.com, odborní těžaři vás provedou jednoduchým procesem.

    OdpovědětVymazat