moon ticket

pátek 10. ledna 2014

Etoro and dogecoin would get us another ticket to da moon, more info

Hey doges, dogecoin is slowly hitting da moon right? Yea doge was at 5M cap few days ago and now over 9M!
DogeCoin marketcap: $ 9,420,594 $ 0.00037 25,276,736,010 DOGE
+60.39 %

Anyway recently I have started with etoro - a social investment company, you can buy BTC stock, google, apple, amazon, etc. I bet there will be dogecoin soon.

I have chosen some what I call "vertical/exponential" companies that I will hold for a short to midterm, maybe like one week or so. I've bought these like one hour ago lol (srsly), yes right now there's not a profit but give it a time and wish me luck, you can try it and at the start you will get such a gift $20 if you sign up under my invitation. Send me your email, write it down or simply pm me on reddit (veryinternet)so I can send you an invitation and you can start investing. I will get to you asap.

Such profit incoming


Some doge information for your time as always:


MERCHANDISE:
 This is really really cool and I want them all srsly.





USAGE: DOGECOIN usage statistics - DOGE is the most used cryptocurrency for smaller payments! (self.dogecoin)

Transactions last 24h in Bitcoin: 63,678
Transactions last 24h in DOGE: 97,242

Transactions avg. per hour in Bitcoin: 2,653
Transactions avg. per hour in DOGE: 4,037

Sent avg. per hour in Bitcoin: 33,136 BTC ($29,855,275 USD)
Sent avg. per hour in DOGE: 1,255,419,325 DOGE ($286,267 USD)

Avg. transaction value Bitcoin: 12.49 BTC ($11,252 USD)
Avg. transaction value DOGE: 309,846 DOGE ($70.65 USD)

GAMING:rizeGaming backing dogecoin as the new payment method for online gaming

STORES:Didn't know there were many online stores that accept dogecoin. Future looks great!
Stuffcoins - sell stuff for btc/doge like ebay
Shibesteam - steam keys for dogecoins
bitcessories- buy 3D printed dog(e)tags with QR codes
Dogelist - craigslist for dogecoin
cryptomarketplace - much like cryptothrift
sheeves- buy box drums
bmrf- ARMA DayZ server?, buy… billy passes?... with dogecoin
shopdoge- shop with various things, like doritos and raspberry pi devices
vapoureyes - homemade fuel for e-cigs
blackbirdstudioslv- art studio in Los Angeles
lubbilubbing - Wood printed photos
Cryptosextoys- self explanatory
and still digging for more online stores...
Edit- lubbilubbing's store added

Lenowow? I think doge will change marketing one day.


To da moon shibes, to da moon.
D9uKZHE2RT66gnKavgPfUTDDHaBZxR6Qht

1 komentář:

  1. Thanks for sharing superb information’s. Your web-site is very cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this blog.

    Money Exchange In San Francisco

    OdpovědětVymazat